NOW OFFERING 96-GALLON, WHEELED TRASH CANS TO ALL CUSTOMERS AT A LOW COST! CALL FOR PRICING INFORMATION!
We provide weekly curbside residential trash pickup at a low competitive rate, contact us for a price quote!
Get a friend to sign up for service and receive ONE MONTH FREE!!
**Payment for service is due on the first day of your quarter cycle. If payment has not been received on or before this day, your service may be interrupted and a late fee will be charged to your account.**
In order for us to better serve you, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Cans must be at the curb by 7:00 am on your pickup day to ensure proper service.
- Cans must not exceed a 50 lb weight limit.
- Weekly Limit: 10 bags or 5 of the normal size cans or 2 of the big 96 gallon Toters of trash.
- Brush and or branches must be cut down to 4 foot lengths and bundled into manageable bundles. Please do not jam brush into trash cans, leave bundles next to trash cans instead.
- No hazardous materials, bio-hazardous materials, liquids, tires, electronics, batteries or dangerous (sharp) materials may be in your trash.
- Please wrap broken glass before throwing away.
- No construction debris (dry-wall, 2x4s, etc.) will be taken with normal garbage. Have construction debris to get rid of? Contact us for roll-off pricing.
- No carpeting will be taken with normal trash. Need to dispose of carpeting? Contact us for a bulky item price quote.
- No mattresses will be taken with the normal trash. If you need a mattress removed, please contact us for a bulky item price quote.
- No wet paint, stains, motor oil, cooking oil, or chemicals of any kind will be accepted.
- Medical Sharps (needles, lancetes, etc.) and ALL OTHER MEDICAL WASTE must be disposed of elsewhere. Colorado Medical Waste Information
- Please no loose garbage and especially no loose animal waste.
- If you will be over your limit, please call the office in advance to ensure the overage is picked up.
- If you have a special item, such as couches, or other large items, please contact the office to get a price quote for bulky item disposal.
- Vacation credits will only be given for more than 30 days and if notice is received by the office in advance.
- New Year’s Day–Friday, January 1, 2016
- Memorial Day–Monday, May 30, 2016
- July 4th–Monday, July 4, 2016
- Labor Day– Monday, September 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving Day–Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Christmas Day–Sunday, December 25, 2016 (No change in service)
If your pickup day falls on one of these listed holidays, we will notify you of your alternate pickup day. The rest of the week’s routes will be unaffected by the holiday. We do not delay service for Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve.